Hydrogen, Fuel Catalyst and Alternative Fuel Forum
October 20, 2017, 05:24:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: **** There is a huge volume of information in this Forum and our statistics show each guest visiting is here for a great while...... If you are a member, the Avatar icons in the far left become darker and once you have read the info they become lighter. This will help you to identify what you have already read......... Become a member..... It costs you nothing and after all, this Forum was put here for you - I can guarantee you will get no spam using your email to register ****

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Designing Dry Cell HHO GEN for 2.4L Previa  (Read 356 times)
Leyonrohr

« on: April 19, 2017, 09:08:24 PM »

I am very interested in building my own dry cell hho generator for my 1994 Toyota Previa. It has a 2TZ-FE 2.4 Liter 4 Cylinder engine.  
I am guessing I want around 1 lpm of hho. I plan on building a dry cell with 13 plates (+nnnnn-nnnnn+).  So I am seeking advice on sheet metal size and thickness and whether or not the specifications mentioned will suffice.
Also, it seems that my van has a 70 amp alternator. Is that going to be enough to power the generator? If not, is there a generator design i could use that would work with my limited amperage?
I have also been pondering on where to place the gas intake into the the air system. This van has a MAF sensor. Should the HHO be injected before or after the sensor and air filter? Does it matter?
I am very eager to get started on this build, and I appreciate any advice that can be given.
PDJ
Say NO to high fuel prices.....
Administrator

There is a lot you can do with Water!

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 01:42:17 AM »

Hi Leyonrohr,

Welcome to the Forum.
There is an amazing wealth of information that has been typed into this Forum by some dedicated and enthusiastic HHO supporters.
You have an encyclopedic and educational reading experience in front of you....
Hope you enjoy your time here.

Regards
Paul
Forum Administrator

The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity
Please consider Donating a small amount through the links at the top and bottom of each page. This helps to pay for the Web Hosting so as to offer you the information in this Forum. RYFB was set up as a Community Worldwide Service to help reduce our dependency on Damaging Fossil Fuels and we receive NO funding from any other source other than the occasional Donation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Please consider Donating a small amount through the links at the top and bottom of each page. This helps to pay for the Web Hosting so as to offer you the information in this Forum. RYFB was set up as a Community Worldwide Service to help reduce our dependency on Damaging Fossil Fuels and we receive NO funding from any other source other than the occasional Donation.