Hydrogen, Fuel Catalyst and Alternative Fuel Forum
October 17, 2017, 01:18:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: **** There is a huge volume of information in this Forum and our statistics show each guest visiting is here for a great while...... If you are a member, the Avatar icons in the far left become darker and once you have read the info they become lighter. This will help you to identify what you have already read......... Become a member..... It costs you nothing and after all, this Forum was put here for you - I can guarantee you will get no spam using your email to register ****

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: **** ANNOUNCEMENT ***** Incredible Forum Stats  (Read 443 times)
PDJ
Say NO to high fuel prices.....
Administrator

There is a lot you can do with Water!

« on: May 22, 2017, 07:45:36 PM »

Hi all.....

I have some absolutely AMAZING Forum Stats to share.....
Since first hitting the web, we have constantly attracted a heap of people who wanted to learn from and contribute to the Forum's information database.
There has been an amazing 5,928,680 pages viewed by people visiting the Forum
As at today's date we now have 3,520 Registered Members
The majority of the visitors come here just to benefit from the information and do not bother to Register

We are a HUGE success and continue to be a source of information to all things HHO........ This is only due to our Members and I thank you all dearly for your contributions.

I have attached a Screen Capture of some of our Stats.

Take Care
Paul
Forum Administrator

* Stats1.gif (46.11 KB, 1072x725 - viewed 23 times.)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 07:53:31 PM by PDJ » Logged

The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity
Please consider Donating a small amount through the links at the top and bottom of each page. This helps to pay for the Web Hosting so as to offer you the information in this Forum. RYFB was set up as a Community Worldwide Service to help reduce our dependency on Damaging Fossil Fuels and we receive NO funding from any other source other than the occasional Donation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: