Im really excited to get started on the generator. Fuel costs are killing me!! Ive already built a couple really small wet cells sucsessfully but Im thinking of building a dry cell (I think its called) to install on my truck. It looks to be an easier build. I have a few questions that Im not clear on. Ill throw them out there and hopefully you guys can steer me in the right path.
1. Ive read on other sites that some use stainless plates some have used aluminum.
2. if stainless what types can be used?
3. Does the stainless have to be non magnetic?
4. What to use for electrolyte: salt, baking soda, sodium something?
5. is the free download of a 4x4 drycell design that is available on this forum large enough to get optimum fuel mileage on a carbeurated v-8
6. Im not sure what the dryer is that i read about on this forum
Any information is greatly appreciated. Im ready to have this thing installed yesterday!