Hydrogen, Fuel Catalyst and Alternative Fuel Forum
August 16, 2017, 02:51:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: **** There is a huge volume of information in this Forum and our statistics show each guest visiting is here for a great while...... If you are a member, the Avatar icons in the far left become darker and once you have read the info they become lighter. This will help you to identify what you have already read......... Become a member..... It costs you nothing and after all, this Forum was put here for you - I can guarantee you will get no spam using your email to register ****

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Media Blasting  (Read 21071 times)
myoldyourgold

« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2012, 09:27:32 AM »

Wild Tangent:
I'm seeing more and more DIY laser cutters and etchers out there. Fractal patterns can be created programmatically - so I wonder what sort of effect I would see from first etching a fractal pattern (or any pattern I choose) then media blasting? Just a thought...

Not wild at all.  I have been playing with fractals now for some time.  A totally different method but have seen some benefits that are all over the chart!!  I am getting closer to getting it to work under all conditions but not there yet.  Fractals generate frequencies that are very powerful and taps into energy sources that are just going to waste.   I would be very interested in your findings.  I think it is possible to have a reactor that on the surface looks like it puts out more than it uses.  This is only possible because you can not measure the added energy that is somewhat hidden. 

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha
alvittos

« Reply #76 on: August 06, 2014, 02:27:21 AM »

Just picked up another set of plates this morning from my guy and he is getting much better with each set.  They charge on an hourly rate.  He has cut the time down in half and of course the price.  It is a little less than a buck a plate now.  He told me it was much easier than doing a whole car body which he just finished.  Dah...........

Hannum

« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2017, 12:22:50 AM »

Hi,

I know a few of you Smiley

Finally got around to working on HHO again. I decided to media blast my first set of plates for my latest rebuild. Here is a side-by-side picture (before and after blasting)

I used Black Diamond 30/60

Big  difference!
PDJ
Say NO to high fuel prices.....
Administrator

There is a lot you can do with Water!

« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2017, 02:07:29 AM »

Looks like you definitely have more surface area Hannum...

The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity
Please consider Donating a small amount through the links at the top and bottom of each page. This helps to pay for the Web Hosting so as to offer you the information in this Forum. RYFB was set up as a Community Worldwide Service to help reduce our dependency on Damaging Fossil Fuels and we receive NO funding from any other source other than the occasional Donation.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: