Hydrogen, Fuel Catalyst and Alternative Fuel Forum
May 22, 2017, 04:14:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ..... If you find the information in this Forum useful, please consider giving a small donation to help us keep this site going .....

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: My New Cell  (Read 5620 times)
hhogreg

« on: October 27, 2011, 12:48:19 AM »

Hey Guys after about 6 months of readying up on cells.  I made me one haha
With this new cell it separates the hydrogen from the oxygen.  So excited about the future in Hydrogen fuel!!! Im sick of the oil company's taking our money in America its getting kinda crazy over here guys. 
Anyway i posted a video on youtube. check it out. If you want, but thanks to all! For all your info!
Greg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXQRZGo588U

I spend $27,000 in gas every year!  Lets change this!!!
If You help me convert my Van to HHO I will have my band write a song about HHO. Just saying lol
lhazleton

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 07:03:38 AM »

Nice looking reactor, Greg!
What I can't see in the video is how the gasses are being separated. Huh

I'm lost...If I return before I get back, please ask me to wait............
hhogreg

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 11:09:30 AM »

Hi lhazleton

My other video might give you an idea of how im doing this haha Im using the gaskets to separate the Hydrogen and oxygen. I have my plate set up in order in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foDbsnSEDG4&feature=related

If You help me convert my Van to HHO I will have my band write a song about HHO. Just saying lol
hhogreg

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 11:10:53 AM »

and ill post a new video when its up and running  Wink

ehsanmx

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2014, 08:53:02 AM »

Hi Dear.
How dose it work? Huh
Please consider Donating a small amount through the links at the top and bottom of each page. This helps to pay for the Web Hosting so as to offer you the information in this Forum. RYFB was set up as a Community Worldwide Service to help reduce our dependency on Damaging Fossil Fuels and we receive NO funding from any other source other than the occasional Donation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Please consider Donating a small amount through the links at the top and bottom of each page. This helps to pay for the Web Hosting so as to offer you the information in this Forum. RYFB was set up as a Community Worldwide Service to help reduce our dependency on Damaging Fossil Fuels and we receive NO funding from any other source other than the occasional Donation.