Hydrogen, Fuel Catalyst and Alternative Fuel Forum
September 24, 2017, 12:09:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: **** There is a huge volume of information in this Forum and our statistics show each guest visiting is here for a great while...... If you are a member, the Avatar icons in the far left become darker and once you have read the info they become lighter. This will help you to identify what you have already read......... Become a member..... It costs you nothing and after all, this Forum was put here for you - I can guarantee you will get no spam using your email to register ****

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else done any field tests  (Read 15531 times)
robonut1

« on: October 31, 2011, 06:56:56 PM »

I was wondering if there is anyone else that has done any field tests to see if they get improved mpg? I have read pdj's posting above but he is the ony one I have seen so far that has done any good research about application results. This is something I am interested in but I don't want to spend my hard earned money on something that I have no evidence does anything but make HHO gas.
PDJ
Say NO to high fuel prices.....
Administrator

There is a lot you can do with Water!

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 04:44:13 PM »

Hi robonut1 - Welcome to the Forum.

Most who visit this forum are interested in one thing only - how to make a HHO generator so they can also save on their fuel bill. The simple fact that we have over 60,000 pages viewed monthly indicates there are a great many people taking advantage of our information archive.

This is OK that they just get the information here. This is why the Forum was set up - to gather together relevant information in HHO from the internet and other enthusiasts and put it in one place. _ Free sharing of information that is not splattered with Bull S*%T or conmen's attention to ripping you off......

The field test you referred to is proof that HHO will increase your fuel efficiency. You will be pleasantly surprised to know that since this field test was run there has been considerable improvements in HHO generator design.

The test generator in the field test was a wet cell design. All attention is now directed to Dry Cells as they draw less power, run cooler, produce more gas and are a lot safer to use.

Re: further proof HHO works - This forum is pack crammed full of information justifying the expense of setting yourself up. Even though this is the case, I might start a new thread inviting people to give their before and after economy readings. This may not attract much attention as the majority of our 1000 members simply want the information and do not contribute input. This is fine too - this is what the forum is for.......

Feel free to post comments or questions on any of the postings. We have a core group of very experienced and knowledgeable members who give their time freely to help people take advantage of HHO.

Regards
Paul

Edit - In Nov. 2011 there were 1000 registered members and 60,000 pages viewed monthly by both the registered members and the casual guests. At 27th Dec 2012 there are 2444 registered members and over 90,000 pages viewed monthly by both the registered members and the casual guests....

« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 02:36:32 AM by PDJ » Logged

The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity
Please consider Donating a small amount through the links at the top and bottom of each page. This helps to pay for the Web Hosting so as to offer you the information in this Forum. RYFB was set up as a Community Worldwide Service to help reduce our dependency on Damaging Fossil Fuels and we receive NO funding from any other source other than the occasional Donation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: