Hydrogen, Fuel Catalyst and Alternative Fuel Forum
May 30, 2017, 12:10:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: **** Latest 2017 estimates are that we have between 50 and 89 years of Fossil Fuels left based on present production - We have an obligation to humanity to explore all possible Fossil Fuel alternatives...... Do your bit for humanity and invite all your friends to this Forum.........

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: A cheap and very effective PWM from jaycar Electronics  (Read 9825 times)
Tubby

« on: March 16, 2014, 07:40:50 AM »

Greetings from Townsville
I am very new to this group but am experienced with industrial electronics and been playing with hho for some time.

I doubted the PWM that came with the kit  purchased and so looked for an alternative unit.
The jaycar unit is perfect and cheap takes not time to build and you can very the pulse withs with ease.
Check out the link below

http://www.jaycar.com.au/productView.asp?ID=KC5502

I have this kit working and highly recommend it for HHO generators, plus at $39.95 you cant go wrong

regards Tubby
Please consider Donating a small amount through the links at the top and bottom of each page. This helps to pay for the Web Hosting so as to offer you the information in this Forum. RYFB was set up as a Community Worldwide Service to help reduce our dependency on Damaging Fossil Fuels and we receive NO funding from any other source other than the occasional Donation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Please consider Donating a small amount through the links at the top and bottom of each page. This helps to pay for the Web Hosting so as to offer you the information in this Forum. RYFB was set up as a Community Worldwide Service to help reduce our dependency on Damaging Fossil Fuels and we receive NO funding from any other source other than the occasional Donation.