Hydrogen, Fuel Catalyst and Alternative Fuel Forum
August 16, 2017, 02:47:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ..... If you find the information in this Forum useful, please consider giving a small donation to help us keep this site going .....

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Announcement... Been going for quite a while now!  (Read 1253 times)
PDJ
Say NO to high fuel prices.....
Administrator

There is a lot you can do with Water!

« on: April 30, 2016, 12:09:34 AM »

Hi everyone.....  Smiley

Wow, our stats are going through the roof with regularly well over 100,000 pages per month being viewed.

You might be interested to know that we now have over 3,329 members from all over the world, this clearly shows a huge eagerness to find out more about HHO.

Around 99% of the daily visitors are Guests that choose not to register because there is so much information already here, they are absorbing the vast amount of information we have recorded here.....

This forum was originally started to rebel against the ever increasing prices of Fossil Fuels, and the amount of interest we now have with site attendance is a true testament to the huge amount of work done by a core group of Forum members.

I was looking through the Forum Stats and it appears that the majority of the 3820 Postings in this Forum were done by 10 people (between 1169 to 55 posts)

Considering the huge amount of free information in this Forum, this is a testimony to the dedication of these ten to help make peoples lives better...... Thanks Guys!

We continue to get huge numbers of guests visit us each day, but as normally happens with the passing of time - members tend to drift away......

RYFB NEEDS SOME NEW BLOOD

I would like to invite any of our 3,329 members to take a more active part of this Forum and help with answering Newbies questions...... I am sure you now have accumulated quite a considerable amount of HHO knowledge and invite you to share it with others.......

Whatever you decide to do, I still would like to thank you for being a part of this ever growing Forum interest........ Without you this Forum would not have grown so large....

Regards
Paul
Forum Administrator

The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity
Please consider Donating a small amount through the links at the top and bottom of each page. This helps to pay for the Web Hosting so as to offer you the information in this Forum. RYFB was set up as a Community Worldwide Service to help reduce our dependency on Damaging Fossil Fuels and we receive NO funding from any other source other than the occasional Donation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: